how to invest
How to Invest
New Investment or Expansion
Concerning the issuance of Government Regulation (GR) No. 24 of 2018 on Electronic Single Submission System (Online Single Submission/OSS), we herewith inform that all registration for new investment and business expansion is now done through One Stop Service Center website to serve investors who need information, assistance, and consultation.
How to Establish a Foreign Representative Office (Kantor Perwakilan Perusahaan Asing/KPPA)
The required documents are mentioned on the Chairman of BKPM’s Regulation No. 6 of 2018 concerning the Guidelines on Investment Licensing and Facilities – which are as the followings:
- Article of Association of your company in English or Bahasa Indonesia which legalized by authorized institution in the designated country of origin. For UK company please follow this link (You can also book an appointment on that link);
- Letter of Statement (LoS) from Head of KPPA in Indonesia which stated that Head of KPPA will live and only work as Head of KPPA in Indonesia without doing any other business activities in Indonesia, legalized by Indonesian Embassy;
- Letter of Appointment (LoA) legalized by Indonesian Embassy;
- Letter of Intent (LoI) legalized by Indonesian Embassy;
- Letter of Reference (LoR) from Indonesian Embassy/Trade Attache or IIPC;
- ID of Head of the KPPA in Indonesia (Copy of Passport);
- Photos of Head of the KPPA in size 4×6 cm, 2 copies (coloured);
- Power of Attorney, if needed.
To request the LoR from IIPC, please provide the following documents:
- Cover Letter / Letter of Request addressed to Director of IIPC London;
- Article of Association of your company in English or Bahasa Indonesia which legalized by authorized institution in the country of origin. For UK company please follow this link (You can also book an appointment on that link);
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the relevant Government agency at the country of origin. For UK company issued by Companies House.
IIPC London is a representative office of Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) covering Europe region. It provides free consulting services on Indonesia’s investment opportunities, procedures, and helps finding potential local partners for European investors.
GET IN TOUCH
200 Aldersgate (South)
London EC1A 4HD, United Kingdom
T: +44(0)20 3440 3830
D: +44(0)20 3440 3831
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA