Indonesia Infrastructure Investment Forum 2018
Date and Time
Organized in cooperation with the Indonesian Embassy in London and Central Bank of Indonesia (BI) and supported by: Bank Mandiri, BNI, the City UK, ICE, KPMG, Pinsent Masons, and UKABC. The event's main theme is : "Indonesia Infrastructure Projects: Investment and Financing Opportunities" and it will consist of Seminar, Project Exhibition, and One-on-One Meeting with regulators and project owners.
Benefits for IIIF 2018 participants
- Meeting Indonesia's high level officials from Ministries and SOEs acting as regulators and supporting stakeholders.
- Meeting CEOs of Indonesian's SOEs acting as infrastructure project owners.
- Discovering investment and financing opportunities on infrastructure projects, such as toll roads, power plants, transportation, and many more.
- Being updated on Indonesia's Infrastructure National Plan and Policies.
- Best place for networking with stakeholders on infrastructure sector.
Who Should Attend this Forum?
IIIF 2018 will be very useful for:
- Private Equity/Financial Institutions
- Investment Managers
- Industry Leaders on Infrastructure Sector
For RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: +44 (0) 20 7397 8564